Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Save Yourself, Lest We Have No Readers

I think I speak on behalf of the entire masthead when I implore both of the faithful readers not to do what is depicted in the following video. If your metric conversions are rusty, please note that: 100 kph roughly equals 62 mph; 200 kph is about 124 mph; 250 kph is slightly more than 155 mph; and last but certainly not least for this ride only, 300 kph just eclipses 185 mph.

To be perfectly clear, don't try this at home.

3 comments:

  1. Compare and contrast with the opening scene of Lawrence of Arabia, although this guy's goggles would probably be sent into orbit.

    My lizard brain is impressed by someone popping a wheelie at 100+ MPH. The rest of my brain never wants to encounter this guy on the (I presume) autobahn.

    And speaking of which, let's see him try that on I-81 through Pennsylvania.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's unusual about this clip? i don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I take it all back. This clip is apparently just another day on the Beltway for JJV.

    ReplyDelete