Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Syncing with the Sith

I've had these kicking around for a while and thought I'd share them (warning: all NSFW). Yes, my blog posts from now on will consist of YouTube embeds and text in rough proportion to the fruit/cake ratio in old-fashioned fruitcake. You got a problem with that? Mmmm, old-fashioned fruitcake.

First up, James Earl Jones as Darth Vader, using snippets from other James Earl Jones performances:



Next, a mashup (I believe that's what the kids call it*) of clips from Star Wars voiced by Brick Top from Snatch:



And finally, Eddie Izzard's great routine about Darth Vader in the Death Star cafeteria, as rendered in Legos:



I'm serious about the fruitcake. Love that stuff.

*Or maybe not. Whatever. Get off my lawn!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Rei did that Eddie Izzard bit as a sketch for the 8th grade talent show! She was, of COURSE, the Lord Darth Vader Von Vaderham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jwe vader, jeffs brother8/12/2010 8:59 AM

    "ok, I am Jeff Vader and I'll kill you with a tray"

    Very very clever stuff but gotta keep the volume low so the kids don't hear.

    ReplyDelete