Yes, CRH, you are correct. I have to confess that I was rendered relatively speechless by that video but I wanted to get that out there.
I did not post that at 8AM; Blogger has a feature that lets you schedule post times. That is also why I was able to put up the Father's Day post when, in fact, I was on the Appalachian Trail on Father's Day. No, really; our campsite at Shenandoah NP was right next to the AT and we hiked about 100 yards of it.
Isn't the point here that science is cool because you get to run 10,000 volts through something and call it science?
ReplyDeleteI was considering breaking my long silence on this story, but Dave beat me to it. Unfortunately, I do not expect to ever be prepared to post at 8 am.
Yes, CRH, you are correct. I have to confess that I was rendered relatively speechless by that video but I wanted to get that out there.
ReplyDeleteI did not post that at 8AM; Blogger has a feature that lets you schedule post times. That is also why I was able to put up the Father's Day post when, in fact, I was on the Appalachian Trail on Father's Day. No, really; our campsite at Shenandoah NP was right next to the AT and we hiked about 100 yards of it.
Ah yes, I'm sure we'll be hearing a lot more of the defense, "I hiked the Appalachian Trail, but I only went a hundred yards, I swear!"
ReplyDelete"A hundred yards on the AT" is the new "first base."
ReplyDelete