If you've got a blacklist, I want to be on it
I link to that commercial (which J-THREE-O and I LOVE) in my upcoming American Idol post. We also really like the Fillet-o-Fish ad with the singing fish plaque.
Look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now BACK TO ME! ...I'm on a horse.Brilliant. Actor did a great job. FB fan page
I am now a fan. Verification word: musleoil, which, I am pretty sure, is what's in Old Spice.
I link to that commercial (which J-THREE-O and I LOVE) in my upcoming American Idol post. We also really like the Fillet-o-Fish ad with the singing fish plaque.
ReplyDeleteLook at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now BACK TO ME! ...I'm on a horse.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant. Actor did a great job. FB fan page
I am now a fan.
ReplyDeleteVerification word: musleoil, which, I am pretty sure, is what's in Old Spice.