It has been a long time coming. I think the President deserves a lot of credit. He did not consult Pakistan. He did not say mother may I to the Europeans. Instead of sending a missile that would make identification of the body difficult if not impossible he sent in a SEAL team. They got the man, the body and tons of Al Queda material. There was always a "Desert 1" type risk but the President took it. Then he sent him to sleep with the fishes. No trial. No shrine. No muss-no fuss. As GWB would say "Dead or Alive..but preferably dead."
What a difficult mission to pull off so well. This work and that pirates at sea take down are really impressive.
ReplyDeleteIt has been a long time coming. I think the President deserves a lot of credit. He did not consult Pakistan. He did not say mother may I to the Europeans. Instead of sending a missile that would make identification of the body difficult if not impossible he sent in a SEAL team. They got the man, the body and tons of Al Queda material. There was always a "Desert 1" type risk but the President took it. Then he sent him to sleep with the fishes. No trial. No shrine. No muss-no fuss. As GWB would say "Dead or Alive..but preferably dead."
ReplyDeleteI don't know about the "no muss" part, JJV. If they didn't Scotchgard that carpet, the listing agent will have to really work for this commission.
ReplyDelete