Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Liveblogging the Pumpkin Pie Cooling

Yes, it's as exciting as it sounds, but look! I'm blogging!

Sadly I missed the second anniversary of Potpourri for $500 last week but since the pies need to cool before I put them in the fridge (next post: "Liveblogging the Rearrangement of Yogurt, Cottage Cheese and Pudding Containers") I thought I would try to remember how all of this works. Let's see:

1) See item or be told about said item
2) Sign in to Blogger
3) Scribble madly
4) Post!

Perhaps CRH will see the above simple progression and give it a shot. Also our Mystery Potential Blogger, although hopefully the exciting Georgia stuff has slowed down (Clue No. 1). Both will be slowed by distilled spirits next Tuesday so I will corner them at that point.

No comments: