1. Senator Chris Dodd-(D-Conn.)
2. Kent Conrad (D-N.D.)
3. Alphonso Jackson (R-HUD Secretary) (corrected)
4. Donna Shalala-(D-HHS Secretary)
5. Richard Holbrooke (D-ASecretary of State)(and future Sec. State?)
6. James Johnson (D-Obama Veep Selection).
Mainly Democrats. All "Friends of Angelo" All powerful folks who got below market loans form Country Wide which has been lambasted by no less a light than Obama for contributing to the subprime market collapse and foreclosures.
I hereby dub them "The Subprime Six." When will the clean government people react? Oh right. They are (mostly) Democrats. Nothing to see her move along.
UPDATE: Professor Reynolds links and points out that Alphonso Jackson is a Republican. So the press is free to report that one. Welcome Instaviewers. And thanks Mr. Pundit.