Saturday, May 09, 2009

Pack(er) It In, Already

My esteemed blogging colleague J, knowing my fondness for haiku, has directed me to this site and in particular this observation on the Brett Favre drama. As a Packers fan I can say that he certainly made games exciting by keeping both teams in the hunt until the final whistle.

I guess if he wants to keep disappointing teams, and if teams keep wanting to be disappointed, go for it, but the only thing I see happening is his putting his INT record farther out of reach.

I like that site so much that I've added it to the blogroll.

2 comments:

EMM said...

How can it be considered a "comeback" if he never really left? He's a drama queen.

J. said...

I heard a great story on the FAN or ESPN the other day about this kid who goes up to Favre and says, I know your retired and all, but who do you think you're going to play for next year? Priceless.

Brett should have retired -- and stayed retired -- the first time, after Green Bay. Sad.