Saturday, August 28, 2010

Genetics-Its Good For Everything Now!

If you click on the title you will find a piece on scientific proof that men "oggle" woman for genetic reasons. But there is a huge hole in this otherwise flawless piece of science. It states that the average man can tell in 1/5th of a second whether the woman approaching is hot or not.

I think I speak for all the bloggers here, save EM, that 1/5th of a second is not oggling. Tragically, and I speak from a scientifically representative sample, evolutionary forces have allowed the average female your with to detect your eye movement in 1/6th of a second.

1 comment:

EMM said...

I look at people all the time as they're passing regardless of who I'm with. It is offensive if the onlooker turns their head to look or worse or can't keep their train of thought.