Sunday, April 16, 2006

He is Risen, Hoist a Few.

Unbelievably to me we were asked to leave the Church I was married in this morning because my 2 year olds were too loud. And they weren't too bad either. Somebody is going to get a sharp note. Nonetheless that allows me time to review various sites.

This I found ten times better than the multimillion Budwieser/Miller budgets can do. I will have to go out and find some of this stuff. It looks to me like it was filmed in New Zealand but Jonah says its Australian. So hat tip Corner and Happy Easter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to learn that your family was exorcised from the church on Easter Sunday. How appalling. Maybe the locals caught wind of the fact that you were actually first married in a place that welcomes anyone into matrimony, be they fidgeting, screaming, puking, or wetting themselves. See, what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay there.

JWT