Friday, January 04, 2008

Hillary hears a Who?

John Cole at Balloon Juice is what my colleague JJV would refer to as a squish, i.e. he drank the Kool-Aid but spit it out. This post, while in that same vein, has a great Dr. Seuss-themed comment about JJV's bete blonde.

As I mentioned to JJV earlier today, I have no particular dog in this fight, but any of the Democrats would be infinitely preferable to any of the Republicans with the possible exception of John McCain, who isn't going to get nominated anyway.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank JJV for his caucus-night/morning post below, which in terms of sheer literary, um, ness is hard to beat. "Go Giants," indeed. More importantly, I would like to thank him for not demonstrating his capacity for remembering my home phone number at that hour.

No comments: