Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A National Treasure In Crisis...

When I become the Junior Senator from New York, I will make this issue a matter of National Security and work diligently with my fellow Senators and the Obama Administration to stop the madness affecting Buffalo Wings!

We will need to find a way to make more chickens...maybe with multiple wings? I would hate to see a flavorful, national treasure and most excellent Super Bowl snack be rationed out like gasoline in the 70's or tires during WWII.

I'm off to the Anchor Bar in Buffalo NY for a news conference!

p.s. thanks to Dave S. for the link...the accents of our people are so soothing!

3 comments:

Dave S. said...

This is the first time I've heard the notorious flat A described as "soothing" but I defer to the (future) junior senator from NY on that one. She just locked down the vote from Schenectady to Buffalo with that one. Or, rather, "thAAAAAt one."

J. said...

Caroline withdrew her name from consideration, so your way is now clear, EMM! A chicken wing (or three) for every Senator! Woohoo!

jjv said...

EMM you should have your name printed on little cards in brail and strewn around Patterson's office.