Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I Love A Rainy Night...

And so do the San Francisco Giants!  Game 7 was poetic, joyful and so much fun to watch.

Of course, I would have loved nothing more than to enter Nationals Park tomorrow night for Game 1 of the World Series...enough said.

I know there are Nationals fans that are refusing to watch Baseball, to me starting to watch the very next day was like getting back on your bike after a fall.  Yes, to be reminded of Game 5 of the NLDS constantly makes me a masochist,  but I was a Baseball fan before I was a Nationals Fan, and I can't stop!!!  In a very strange, cathartic way, it makes me feel better.  It helped to watch the Yankees get swept (Boston's 2004 ALCS comeback was more fun), and to see the Cardinals momentum finally come to a screeching halt (kudos to St. Louis for an amazing post season run).

Go Giants...looking forward to an exciting World Series.  I hope this series goes to 7; I need Baseball like Christopher Walken needs more cowbell!!!

2012 made me an even bigger fan of Baseball...158 days until Opening Day!

GoNats2013!!!

No comments: