Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Challenged Challenge

Recently I was tagged by J for one of the more developmentally-disabled memes I have run across. Even though I generally avoid using the term in question, I must confess that it is the foundation for one of my favorite (NSFW) pejoratives. Therefore I have accepted the tag.

Actually there isn't much required for this meme. Rules there are, and here they are, copied straight from the originating site:

1. You must write a post using the word retarded. I don't care what it's about -- Joe Biden, teenage boys wearing girls' pants, whatever.
2. The word retarded must be a link to this post.
3. You are encouraged to tag five other bloggers to do the same.

Diligence was required to fulfill the first two rules while remaining true to my arbitrary personal guidelines. "Encouraged" is the key word in the third rule so I am opting out of the pass-along. Detractors may scoff, but they're just a bunch of, well, you know.

2 comments:

J. said...

Very clever, Mr. S. Bravo. Though the posting was a bit retarded. ; )

robkroese said...

Hey, how come just the first letters of some words are... ohhhhhhhh.

Nice. :)