Monday, June 15, 2009

National Man Day...Needs Better Representation

I love holidays, all holidays! I'm a firm believer that you can make anything out of a rice krispie treat in order to celebrate a festive occasion. Many of us on P4500 celebrate "Festivus" (or our take on it) on a regular basis.

Three brothers in Indiana are trying to make June 15th "National Man Day". I don't have a problem sharing my birthday with another holiday, however these guys are lame and don't deserve a holiday.

Isn't Football Season an extended version of this so-called holiday?

Happy belated Flag Day!

5 comments:

J. said...

First off: Belated Happy Birthday, EMM!!!

Secondly, when is it not Man Day? Puh-lease.

Dave S. said...

And just what are you going to make out of Rice Krispies for Man Day, hmm? Snap, crackle, pop, indeed.

EMM said...

Thanks J!

Dave S., just wait until the next festivus. For you, a special RKT.

EMM said...

Thanks J!

Dave S., just wait until the next festivus. For you, a special RKT.

MLR said...

Let's not stereotype football as all about men. I watch a substantial amount, and my cousin-in-law Lisa has frequently beat all the boys in my husband's fantasy league.