Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Promotions from the Blogroll Ranks

MB strikes again! Dutifully mining our painstakingly-crafted blogroll, he found this.Visit the guy's site for more inspired inefficiency.

Naturally that put me in mind of this:



Digressing on to this (previously covered here):



Finally, as a followup to this recent item about the most recent entry into bowling's Valhalla, here is what happens continuously in Bowling Hell, courtesy of blogroll stalwart Awful Announcing:



I had not previously considered holding on to the ball in order to prevent missing the pins by other means. On the other hand, I am not sure if I have ever bowled 120 in my life and I am content in my position as the guy who makes the others (including much of the masthead) look good at our annual day-after-Thanksgiving bowling outing. (Maybe I'll sneak onto the gutterless kids' lanes next time.)

No comments: