Friday, October 26, 2012

Seamus's Crate by the Dashboard Light

Politico reports that Mitt Romney has secured the endorsement of Meat Loaf.

Better yet, "Earlier Thursday, Ann Romney went on Rachel Ray’s cooking show. She made meatloaf." Now that's campaign message discipline.

Endorsement highlight, after a helpful reminder from Mr. Loaf that the Cold War isn't over:*
I have never been in any political agenda in my life, but I think that in 2012 this is the most important election in the history of the United States. Because there has (sic) storm clouds come over the United States. There is (sic) thunder storms over Europe. There are hail storms – and I mean major hail storms! – in the Middle East. There are storms brewing through China, through Asia, through everywhere.

I have been arguing for Mitt Romney for a year. I made three phone calls today to Democrats in California, and I got two of them to switch to Romney, so two out of three ain’t bad.
Hee yuk.

*Spoiler alert: It is.

1 comment:

jjv said...

Hey, Ivan remains Ivan.

I think the thing that is actually risible from a political standpoint are Mr. Loaf's efforts to sway voters in California one at a time.

If all of San Francisco switched to Romney he would still lose the state.