- MCU Park will known as Vandelay Industries Park for one night only.
- Mailmen in uniform get to throw out a ceremonial first pitch ("Hello Newman!")
- Anyone who has a business card indicating that they are in fact a "Latex Salesman" will also receive a free ticket to the game. If we call the number and it's some apartment on the Upper East Side, you won't qualify for the freebie.
- Fans can visit the information table for an "airing of grievances."
- Closest to the pin / whale's blow hole competition ("Is that a Titleist?")
- The foul poles will be known as Festivus Poles.
- "Low-Talking" PA Announcer.
- Elaine Dancing Contest
- Everyone Runs the Bases Post-game...but anyone named Jerry gets a head start (Take that Duncan Meyer).
- Game of "Risk" on the Concourse
- Cereal eating contests
- Anyone named George Costanza will be allowed to join our radio broadcast as a color analyst for an inning
- Players in puffy shirts for batting practice.
The original piece in which the above was referenced is a great example of "I'm Keith Hernandez..." The woman actually looks a bit like Elaine Benes.
And, because "The Boyfriend" is still one of the greatest things I have ever seen on TV, I have to throw this is in as well:
OK, OK, fine, one more, if you insist: