Thursday, March 29, 2012

Find Your Inner Batman, Then Adjust Your Gloves and Get To It

OK, I bet I was not alone when I saw this and thought "wacko/weirdo/whatever/had it coming/etc.":


This happened to take place in my neck of the woods (I live in Arlington but have a longish neck that encompasses Montgomery County) so my interest was piqued by a followup in the Post. As it turns out, this is Batman and this is what he does. I immediately felt ashamed of myself for my initial reaction and wish I could be half the guy this erstwhile Bruce Wayne is. Not that my manor is insufficiently stately.

At the end of this live chat transcript are words to live by:
And remember at the end of the day you have to ask yourself, "Self, did I make a difference?" -- and the answer better be yes!

No comments: